Monday, March 21, 2005

Patio Furniture

Got the patio furniture yesterday at, of all places, the grocery store. For the money, they had a half-decent, nicely priced set that even included the umbrella. Brought the chairs and umbrella, and then the table, home in the 93 Ford Mustang (spouse: "It's almost like having a pickup truck!)

Noticed this blog is getting to be mostly about my patio and garden, which is fine. Since my Brandt Alumaporch has recently been completed, I plan to make my screen room my sanctuary since I will be spending so much time at home. It cost about $300.00 just for the things I have so far, which are: 2 nicely potted crotons, patio furniture, small veggie plantings outside the porch, and a great big push-broom slash squeegee to sweep or push water off the porch. Luckily we already have a grill, a small metal table and two plastic chairs but SO MUCH MORE IS NEEDED!

Atoned for spending on my patio by weeding the front garden this morning. Oh, and Big K really enjoys the new chairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home