Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ihateclowns.com

New Nanny G. and I were discussing our childhood hatred of clowns. Both of us suffered clown pictures in our bedrooms as children because our parents said the pictures HAD to stay since they were by friends or relatives. I had a pair of paintings my aunt did and Nanny G. had a drawing a good friend of her family did. I was then reminded of Ihateclowns.com. So if you hate clowns as much as we do, check it out.

Nanny G. is Colombian, so it just goes to show you, people all over the world are the same. They hate clowns.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, September 08, 2005, Blogger R. Edmondson said...

Junebee, the only type of clowns I hate are those that are defined as:
A coarse, rude, vulgar person; a boor.
:0)

 
At 7:43 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Jess said...

I never had a problem with clowns but my 7 year old is deathly afraid of them. I bet its not an uncommon thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home