Thursday, September 15, 2005

Memo to Housepet

I took a page from Zubegirl and decided to address an issue with my pet in the form of a letter:

Dear Big K:

I couldn’t help but notice you begging at the dinner table tonight, alternating between Nanny G. and myself. Although you have a wide and cultured palate (due to my overindulgence), please be reminded that I’m sure you would not like spaghetti. Have you ever seen spaghetti cat food at the supermarket? No, and there’s a reason for that. The reason is that cats do not eat spaghetti. And I’m pretty sure they don’t eat salad either.

Next time, only show your fuzzy countenance at the dinner table when something you will actually eat is served. This includes ham, pork, salmon, tuna, and chicken. Otherwise, please leave us in peace. We don’t hang around when you eat your 9-Lives each morning.

Love, Ma

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Zube said...

Hee. You've begun your descent (or would that be decent? I'm too lazy to look it up!) into madness!

It's only dire when they begin writing you back. :-)

Hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home