Monday, December 19, 2005

Virgin Tag

Ok, I’m a virgin. This is my first time, so be gentle. This was sent to me by Muse at Xanadu. The rules for this particular meme are as follows: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

Nathan
Eddy
Yaniboy
Xanadu
Herding Cats

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme,
like so:

Zube Girl
Groovy Vic
Kazumi
Stringman (will guys do this sort of thing or is it a “chick thing?”)
Spider Walk


What were you doing 10 years ago?

Working for Big Media/Entertainment Company. Drinking way-y-y too much beer.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Still reeling from the birth of Branch and Blossom!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Tostitos and salsa
2. Anything Hersheys
3. My cousin’s artichoke dip that he always makes for Thanksgiving
4. Cold macaroni and cheese – the boxed kind. The cheaper the brand, the better.
5. Beer (That IS a snack- right?)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
(Showing my age here!)
1. “Sympathy for the Devil” (Rolling Stones)
2. “Walk This Way” (Aerosmith)
3. “Back In Black” (AC/DC)
4. “Crocodile Rock” (Elton John)
5. “Rebel Yell” (Billy Idol)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy an electric wheelchair for my disabled friend.
2. Invest half a million dollars
3. Pay off the mortgages of my family and give them money for future property taxes.
4. Buy a motorcycle and a couple of collectable cars.
5. Live up north in the summer and in Florida in the winter.

Five Bad habits
1. Procrastinator – especially anything related to money.
2. Impatient in traffic – very aggressive driver, though this has helped me avoid accidents more than once. It takes balls to drive in Florida.
3. Cursing. I learned this from my mom!
4. Wasting time playing Freecell
5. Eating fast (The only human alive that can eat faster than me is my step-brother. This is actually a useful skill if you have babies and are trying to squeeze in a meal for yourself.)

Five things you would never wear again
:
Note: Did not wear these all at once. Ever.
1. Spike heels. Way too painful, even to look sexy.
2. Big hoop earrings. Too trashy looking..
3. Big long belt looped around twice.
4. Foundation makeup (too sweaty here in FL). Last time I wore it was for my wedding.
5. Tight jeans.

Five Favorite Toys:
1. Kickpads at martial arts!
2. Tennis racket (Sure miss using it last year!)
3. Laptop. Soon to be repaired.
4. My kittens (do they count as toys, since they’re living creatures?)
5. Bicycle.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Spider Walk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:14 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Spider Walk said...

Sorry! I deleted the other one...it made no sense at all!!

Here is what I was trying to say:

I love these kind of memes or whatever they're called ;) I feel like I know you a lot better, and we both share a love for BEER!!

I see you have my name on your list... Does that mean I copy and paste the questions and post five more friends to tag on my blog? lol...I am new at this too :)

 
At 7:40 PM, December 31, 2005, Blogger no more said...

Cold mac and cheese? Interesting

Btw have you ever heard Guns N' Roses version of "Sympathy for the devil?" It was on the soundtrack for "interview with the vampire" and I quote like it more than the original (i am a fan of all types of music including oldies so I have no biased opinion)

These remind me of the notes you pass along in school asking "What are your favorite color", Who do you like" sorta stuff. Except now that we're older we can make it more interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home