Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas Charity

I bought food to donate today. Every year our martial arts school collects for Metropolitan Ministries. I tried to by a complete meal for a family - ham, sweet potatos, instant mashed potatoes, Stove Top corn bread stuffing, creamed corn, green beans, brownie mix and formula for the hypothetical baby. I also want to get some toys. The food doesn't look like much but the ham and formula alone were nearly thirty dollars.

Post a comment on what charitable donations (including your time) you did for the holidays this year. Jess helped sort boxes for Operation Christmas Child.

And no, I'm not a once-a-year donor. I also donated money this year for hurricane victims. After all, those victims could have been me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home