Sunday, August 07, 2005

View From The Grill


Ahhh.nothing more relaxing than sitting on the back porch, sipping a beer (Sapporo, in this case)
and grilling a couple of burgers. Here's my view as I grill. Wanted to get a blue sky, but it's summer in FL. Clear days are few and far between. Humid and overcast is the norm. Don't let those ads for Disney vacations fool you.

The sounds of the grill should be made into a relaxation recording. The hum of propane, the
gentle sizzle of the burgers. Nothing like it.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Zube said...

Mmmm...beer...I shall forevermore vicariously live my warm weather dreams through your photos! Just kidding, that's a lot of pressure, but damn I miss being kind of hot.

I don't miss sweating at all, though.

 
At 2:38 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger CrustyBurger said...

Ah sounds like the ideal way to pass the time

 
At 7:36 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger CrustyBurger said...

Wow on closer inspection you have a very sizeable backyard and an excellent brick fence!!! well done

 

Post a Comment

<< Home