Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Missing Blogs!

I had to have my laptop re-formatted and I lost of couple of blogs I had saved as favorites. If you're reading this and recognize YOUR blog, please leave it's URL in Comments because I wanted to revisit it often!

1) You're a Japanese woman who wrote about cedar pollen in a March posting.

2)You're a woman who lives in the Mid-west but has a vista of the Grand Canyon pictured at the top of your page. I believe your blog is called "A View from Up Here" or something similar.

3)You're a man who is a pilot for a major airline. You post pics taken from the cockpit and you also write about golf (ok, I don't read the golf stuff, just the pilot stuff)

I have "next-blog"ged for untold evenings now and have not re-hit your blogs.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, April 10, 2005, Blogger Monica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and by doing so, introducing me to yours because I like it already! A suggestion: the missing blogs? have they commented on yours--maybe you could find them that way?

 
At 6:12 PM, April 12, 2005, Blogger Mike said...

I very much enjoyed your cat pictures which will amuse my daughter. If you're interested I have posted a couple of definitions of "irrupted" under your post (about the tadpoles). Hope you don't consider this mean-spirited - it's one of my favourite words.
All the best
Mike

 
At 9:17 PM, April 13, 2005, Blogger junebee said...

Ok, Oregano, I will try to get to it this week! I have a couple of ideas, ooh, bet you can hardly wait! Ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home