Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Award-Winning Brother



Recently, Citizen X. revived my desktop, which was crippled almost a year ago by a hijacker. Mainly, I told him I wanted the pictures and recipes stored on it, plus my Christmas card list. I gently reminded him that the addresses of alot of HIS friends are also on the Christmas card list! So last week, he was able to retrieve all the files and move them to the desktop. It was very time-consuming, as he had to refer to the Internet often during the process.

Anyway, one of the photos that was rescued was a picture of my brother with his Emmy Award (it's in the top lefthand corner of the picture). He received it in the 90's for his work as Art Director on "The Rosie O'Donnell Show". My brother, Clay, was nominated two years previously, without winning, causing me to dub him "Clay Lucci" after Susan Lucci, the much-nominated soap opera actress. Clay has also worked with Chris Rock, Conan O'Brien, Lifetime Television, Home and Garden TV, and others.

I have a small trophy for "Black Belt Spirit Award" from martial arts, and my sister has numerous trophies from gymastics while in junior high. Citizen X. said "Your mother can say all her kids have trophies, but Clay has the best one."

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger Zube said...

Wow. That's pretty cool. I envy his job!

 
At 11:57 AM, October 29, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Very awesome, to have a brother who's won an Emmy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home