Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"G" for Going Somewhere



I got the hat for 5 bucks at Wal-Mart. The "G" is the logo for University of Georgia
. I'm glad it stands out because everyone who lives in this development is either for Florida State or University of Florida. I do have some connection (however remote) to UGA because the Citizen got his Master's in Artificial Intelligence there.

Every time we go somewhere as a family, I wear this hat because my hair is naturally frizzy and pretty much untameable. Now the Branch and Blossom squeal with glee and clap their hands when they see this hat because it means we are Going Somewhere. When they're older, I'll tell them that's what the "G" means.

Photo by Nanny G. I not only needed a nanny, I'm going to need to hire a photographer as well!

10 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

LOL I wear a hat lots of times too for the same reason :)

 
At 6:03 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Wendy said...

So if Nanny G takes the photo of you in the G hat, do you need an A hat now that Nanny A is going to be around?

 
At 3:18 AM, March 29, 2006, Blogger kazumi said...

That's such an adorable picture. Branch and Blossom look just edible!

 
At 9:50 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Spider Walk said...

I love the picture June!
B & B are getting soooooo big!
You look good in a hat. Soon you will be needing a S hat. For those super early Saturday mornings on the cold and damp soccer fields :)

 
At 12:43 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Lin said...

Could the three of you be any cuter???

 
At 5:06 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger Zambo said...

Cute pic, Junebee!

Is the study of Artificial Intelligence as cool as it sounds? (Better than the film, I hope)...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

 
At 12:28 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger DDW said...

nice.

 
At 9:09 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger junebee said...

Liz: Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Wendy: Probably not, since Nanny A. can't take photos...

Groovyvic: Thanks!

Kazumi: Actually, I eat the Branch's toes ALL the time! The Blossom's are a bit skinny but the Branch's toes are like little raisans!

Spider walk: See Wendy's comment, maybe I should just get an entire alphabet of hats and be ready for anything.

Lin: Well, actually, I could try and be cuter and wear some makeup sometimes. But no, the Branch and Blossom cannot get any cuter. It's impossible.

Zambo: Citizen fondly reminisces his years at UGA and still keeps in touch with some classmates, so it must have been a good gig.

Don Wood: We're ALL coming to DC for
the next GIDWWE!

 
At 11:32 AM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Zube said...

Great photo! And the 'G' explanation is perfect!

 
At 1:22 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Going somewhere--That's funny!!

Do you get those cheesy UGA catalogs too? You know with the crib bedsheets and matching curtains. uydhfdy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home