Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Black Belt Bloopers

Last night in class, I was practicing gun disarms with a long-time classmate and good friend. (No, we do not use real guns. We use wooden guns which are painted black. They have no moving parts).

I flubbed the techinque and she jokingly said "You just shot yourself in the foot!" Without missing a beat I replied "Well, if I was Dick Cheney I would have shot YOU in the foot!"

Then we comiserated about the fact that it's getting downright embarrassing to be Republicans nowadays.

7 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger DDW said...

But what's the alternative?

 
At 10:46 PM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Spider Walk said...

Great comeback June!

 
At 11:21 AM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Zube said...

Hee. That made me snicker. Zube Boy is a little embarrassed about being a Republican, too. But, it's cool. I still love him and you! :-) Always will.

 
At 3:03 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger junebee said...

Empress Baggie: Well, uh, a couple of details got in the way. Such as the Branch and Blossom! Really, uh, I'm NOT covering up!

Don Wood: I know. It's the lesser of two evils.

Spiderwalk: Ya, I was rather proud of myself!

Zube girl: Thanks. Hee. You're always in my corner.

 
At 9:30 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger black feline said...

Wow...do we envisage you in a series soon.The Police Story ?..:)...And that poor Mr. Cheney..what a freaked accident..or was it? :)

 
At 9:24 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

Isn't 2008 still a long ways away? God lord am I ready to throw those Republicans out of office!

 
At 8:59 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger junebee said...

Black Feline: Naw, I'm sort of over the hill to be a martial arts star!

Crystal: I'M ready to throw those Republicans out of office, what with this port thing and all. And I AM one!! ARGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home