Tuesday, October 03, 2006

3 Things Meme

From Kazumi:

1. Three people who make me laugh:
The Citizen
My stepbrother (warning: R-rated material)
The Branch

2. Three things I can do:
Drive stickshift
Grill burgers
Make up songs for Branch and Blossom

3. Three things I can't do:
A split
Vote Democrat
Make gravy using flour

4. Three things I'm doing right now:
Coloring my hair (well, I was 2 weeks ago when I started this!)
Drinking Publix Diet Cola
Surfing the Internet

5. Three things I want to do before I die:
Go to China
Own a motorcycle
See Branch and Blossom grow up

6. Three things I hate the most:
People who park by the curb in front of the grocery store
People who try to shove religion down your throat
Door-to-door salespeople

7. Three things that scare me:
Religious zealots of any sort
Child molesters
The thought of losing my parents

8. Three things I don't understand:
Physics
Algebra
Why people in Florida drive with the brakes on

9. Three skills I'd like to learn:
Be fluent in Spanish
How to do something, anything with my hair
Fly an airplane

10. Three ways to describe my personality:
Introspective
Warm
Outgoing

11. Three things I think you should listen to:
Tevaka
Twelve Chinese Girls
The Branch and Blossom’s laughs

12. Three things you should never listen to:
Democrats
Rap music
Parenting advice from people you don’t know

13. Three favorite foods:
Mashed potatos
Spaghetti
Arroz con pollo (chicken and yellow rice)

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coffee
Skim milk
Publix Diet Cola

15. Three shows I watched alot:
The Simpsons
Ren & Stimpy
King of the Hill

16. Three people I'm tagging to do this:
Chanchow
Black Feline
Black Belt Mama

9 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Brandy said...

Great list!!

 
At 6:04 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger kazumi said...

Agreed, it's good to see you blogging again xx

 
At 8:18 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Wendy said...

Fun! Great to read more about you :)

 
At 10:25 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger black feline said...

oh dear...u caught me on this one! love all your threesome...especially your stepbrother...lol...really?

Im thinking...thinking.....give me some times....lol

 
At 4:32 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger chanchow said...

hey, that's me!!! i'll get cracking on this!

 
At 5:49 AM, October 06, 2006, Blogger LunaChick said...

Well, hello and welcome back!
Man, aren't you brave? Posting about religion and politics in the SAME post...lmao!
It's good to see you again.
How's the job going for ya?

 
At 3:56 AM, October 07, 2006, Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Nice list!!

Totally with you on Physics & Algebra. A horse would probably understand it before I could.

 
At 10:27 PM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Writer and Nomad said...

wow, that is funny. also funny that our politics are exactly opposite. hahahaha.

 
At 2:36 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Blackbeltmama said...

I am way behind. I'll get to it soon.

BBM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home