Thursday, April 28, 2005

Free Cell

My mother and I are Free Cell addicts. We should join (or create) a support group. I know I play Free Cell every chance I get. Heck, sometimes I don't even feed the kids because I'm so busy playing Free Cell. And my mother perpetually has housekeeping to do because it keeps getting put off because she's playing Free Cell.

This must be another manifestation of a family trait, because my uncle used to play solitaire (back in the stone age, when he had to use (*ack*) REAL CARDS!) When he shuffled the cards, he never bridged them, resulting in a deck of cards with severe curvature.

But back to Free Cell. Have you ever checked the "Statistics" box? I consider myself a pro, I've been playing Free Cell almost since I got my first PC in 1999. Yet, I have never been able to win more than 37% of the games. Usually, with odds like that, I would give up. But, then what would I do when on hold on the phone, talking to my spouse, or watching tv? Besides, then I might actually have to feed my kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home