Friday, June 24, 2005

Poll Callers

Am I the only one annoyed by this? For the last couple of weeks, we have received at least two phone calls per week of people who want to do surveys or polls. Come on. I have twin babies. I don't have TIME for this crap! If you want to know my opinion, read this blog.

As of a couple of years ago, we became blissfully free of telemarketing calls by signing up for the Do Not Call Registry . There should be one of these registries to opt out of these surveying assholes too.

4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, June 25, 2005, Blogger EclectEcon said...

My son did tele-marketing for awhile. Their ploy was to call, doing a survey. Those who were willing to answer the questions were then targeted for calls several months later to sell them things.

 
At 12:24 AM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

i normally just brush them off in 5 seconds flat, though I do feel kinda bad after that - after all, these guys are trying to make a living...

 
At 1:10 AM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Al said...

If someone calls you, you have the right to say whatever you want to them (short of a death threat), and they cant touch you for harassment. I like to pretent Im a collector of Nazi paraphanelia, or a born again Christian who is looking to convert anyone unfortunate to call my house. Life's too short not to fuck with people.

 
At 6:59 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

wat part of florida
im an agnostic goper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home