Sunday, October 30, 2005

Big Question

Here's a question for anyone who reads my blog: The Citizen and I have twins who are ten months old. Oftentimes, to amuse them, he allows them to play with his cellphone, his eyeglasses, and even his laptop. The Blossom has already broken a key on his laptop which was issued by his employer for his job. It isn't even ours!

My position, which I have stated clearly to him several times, is that eyeglasses, computers, and cellphones are tools, not toys. The children should learn from the outset not to play with such items. I realize it will take several "no"s before the children get the point, but how can I make the point to my husband? I can't believe he does this!

My only thought is that after our children break enough of other people's eyeglasses or cellphones and my husband has to pay for them, he will get the point. Am I unreasonable?!

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Zube said...

I agree with groovyvic. I don't have kids, but I think you're being entirely reasonable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home