Thursday, December 01, 2005

Korean Krush


This is my celebrity crush - Korean soccer player Ahn Jung-Hwan. He was instrumental in South Korea's performance in the 2002 World Cup and will be playing again in 2006. The World Cup is the Superbowl of soccer. I couldn't understand why the Citizen was so excited about it, until he said "How would YOU feel if the Superbowl only came around every 4 years?"
Oh. Now I get it.

Ahn has played for Japanese teams Shimizu S-Pulse
and Yokohama F-Marinos. He now plays for French team FC Metz.

I e-mailed one of the many Ahn pictures to my sister. (I amassed quite a collection while unemployed!). She quipped "You sure have an eye for cute Asian guys."

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Zube said...

He is a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home