Thursday, June 08, 2006

Korean Beauty Tricks

Check out these alternatives to plastic surgery. From Chosun Ilbo.



This device heats up like a spacesuit. It sends back the far infrared rays exuded by the face to the body, so that the wearer sweats. When all the waste comes out of the face, wash your face with cold water and you will feel like your face has gotten 1 mm smaller. But if you look in the mirror with the mask on, you may be startled: you look just like Jason from the “Friday the 13th" movies. Oliveyoung W12,800.

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to go for a jog?

8 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Junebee!

That is pretty weird...

(I hope you're having fun in Canada).

Your Pal,

Zambo.

 
At 12:04 AM, June 09, 2006, Blogger black feline said...

Hi Junebee,

Hope u all having a great time! Asians in general have a fixation of looking good all the time. Especially for a lady...a small face...so plastic surgery is big biz in Taiwan, South Korea...etc In South Korea...there's even a street filled with plastic surgery clinics.There are also creams for both sexes that actually burn off fats from your cheeks. I had tried it once (not that I need it) as a demo...after applying it...I felt a burning, numbing sensation..and mind u..it worked.

 
At 6:39 PM, June 09, 2006, Blogger Brandy said...

Ok, I think I'll stick with just washing my face with Dove soap.

 
At 9:44 AM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Wendy said...

Scary looking!

 
At 9:42 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Spider Walk said...

I just stick my head out over pots of boiling pasta. Works good for me..lol!

 
At 10:01 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Writer and Nomad said...

hmmm. odd indeed.

 
At 9:53 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger kazumi said...

Most of my Chinese relatives had have plastic surgery and it's not at all a big deal, it's like getting your eyebrows waxed!

My mother often suggests we take a trip back to Taiwan to get some 'small' procedures done (skin lasering, bits of lipo, etc).

I must say some days there are days I think I should take her up on it too!!

How's Canada??

 
At 3:47 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

Maybe just put a plastic bag on your head. Oppsie, no air holes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home