Friday, July 28, 2006

The Branch



This is the Branch. I do not yet have a Chinese outfit for him and I'm not sure if I'll be able to find one since he is considerably larger than the average Chinese child.

The Branch does not talk much yet. He says "kih-kah" and I thought this was an attempt to say "kitty cat" except that everything is "kih-kah". He also responds to "vamos a comer" which is "Let's go eat" in Spanish. Surprise surprise!

I love his chubby little legs and feet. I kiss them several times daily because pretty soon he will be big and won't want to be kissed any more.

10 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Spider Walk said...

What a little sweetheart!
I want to kiss his little tootsies too, Junebee.
:)

 
At 11:34 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Brandy said...

OMG! He's too cute!

 
At 11:49 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Wendy said...

What a precious kid! Too sweet.

 
At 1:32 AM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

awww... I want to squeeze his chubby little legs. Promise not so hard he cries though :)

 
At 10:46 AM, July 30, 2006, Blogger black feline said...

Maybe he's trying to say KIT KAT!.lol

What a handsome boy u have there!

 
At 1:52 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Siobhan said...

What a little sweetheart! Enjoyed reading you. Thanks for your visit, Junebee. :-)

 
At 1:27 AM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

How funny! My daughter calls everybody "DaDa!". even strange men at the market when I'm with my wife.

Then I like to say really loud to her "What?! Why is our daughter calling that guy Dada??!!!!"

After 2 or 3 times, she doesn't find it funny.

 
At 11:25 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger kazumi said...

Oh he is so beautiful!! It's amazing to see how they've grown up with such different looks and personalities!

Just gorgeous!!!! xx

 
At 11:25 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger kazumi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:05 PM, August 08, 2006, Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Junebee!

Branch is cute too! He looks like a strong little fellow. They grow up so fast, huh?

Your Pal,

Zambo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home