Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Chinese love hamburgers

Or, at least the family I married into does. The first time I grilled burgers for my MIL, she asked (as translated by my DH) if it had to be an occasion to grill hamburgers. She also ate the entire burger using chopsticks without dropping a bit.

When my brother-in-law and his family visited to participate in our wedding (2002),
I grilled burgers and brother-in-law took his little son by the hand, walked out to the patio, and inhaled a deep breath of grilling burgers. And these were BIG burgers from Sam's club. Little Son ate the entire burger, leaving not a crumb. This current visit, and again they were heartily consumed.

They also love Buffalo wings from Beef O'Brady's www.beefobradys.com and sausage gravy with biscuits, a traditional Southern dish. So much for that healthy Asian diet!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

They have good taste. Hamburgers are good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home