Thursday, April 06, 2006

Alphabet Meme



Got this from Zambo. Actually, he didn't tag anyone. I liked it anyway.

Accent – Philly accent mixed with southern (“Would y’all like some CAWfee?!”)

Booze of Choice- Beer: Sapporo or Yuengling. Wine: Chardonnay or Merlot. Hard: Vodka or Gin. (Important category which deserves detail!)

Chore I hate- Cleaning the shower. I’d rather clean the toilet 7 days a week than scrub the shower once a week.

Dog or Cat- Well, it’s not called “Herding Dogs”, is it?

Essential Electronics – Laptop. Coffeemaker.

Fragrances – None. Citizen is allergic.

Gold or Silver – Gold.

Hometown- Reading PA

Insomnia – All the TIME! Really need to find a sleep study to get into.

Job Title- Homemaker, housewife. Ugh. No matter how you slice it, it’s totally unglamorous – no chance of a raise of promotion, no company parties, Christmas bonus or tech support.

Kids- Branch and Blossom, twins.

Living Arrangement – Husband, kids, two cats. Single-family home.

Most Admired Trait – Work Ethic

Number of Sex partners – 5th amendment.

Overnight Hospital stays: Yup. Only 3.

Phobia – Ok, this is hard to explain. I am not afraid of being in airplanes or tall buildings. But I hate to be on something high when I can see the ground directly beneath my feet. I am terrified of those bridges made of grating, towers that have to be climbed and you can see the previous level or ground just by looking down, and some amusement park rides. Balconies, however, are ok; probably because they’re attached to buildings. Also somewhat claustrophobic but usually can control that with deep breathing and picturing something in my mind.

Quote – “In the mouth that is not closed, a fly enters.” Spanish proverb I learned in Spanish class.

Religion – none. Lean toward Unitarian Universalist per Beliefnet quiz.

Siblings - 1 younger brother, 1 younger sister

Time I wake up – 6 AM, 7 days a week.

Unusual Talent/skill – 2nd degree black belt in Hapkido (kickin’ ass since 1997!)

Vegetable I refuse to eat – Okra. Snot-in-a-pod.

Worst Habit – Swearing and driving aggressively

X-rays – dental. Right foot when I broke it in a drunken spree in 1994. (Would make for a good post…). Chest x-ray last summer when hospitalized. Lung x-rays as teenager to check for pneumonia.

Yummy Foods I make – Arroz Con Pollo (chicken and rice), pork chops and gravy, sausage gravy and biscuits, hamburgers on the grill.

Zodiac Sign - Libra

9 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Blackbeltmama said...

I don't go to Dillman. I go to a small school. My instructors studied under Bruce Heilman. I just didn't want to say on the main site. I don't want any weirdos tracking me down. Although, it would be a pretty silly place to track me down, huh?

Jessica Bauer

 
At 12:32 PM, April 07, 2006, Blogger Wendy said...

I totally understand your phobia! This was great - I feel I know you better already.

 
At 12:09 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

5th amendment or five people. hahaha

 
At 8:03 PM, April 08, 2006, Blogger *jeanne* said...

GREAT POST!

I think I may tag myself to do this one someday soon!

 
At 11:29 AM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Zube said...

This is a good one. I love Yuengling, but we don't have that out here.

 
At 10:33 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger junebee said...

J: That's cool. I respect your effort to stay relatively unknown on your own blog.

Wendy: Glad you enjoyed it.

Lagato: I think the talent section was "special skill" such as armpit farts or touching the nose with the tongue. Lots of peope can draw, cook, etc.

Liz: Well, my mom DOES read my blog!

Jeane: Glad you liked it, thanks for stopping in at "Herding Cats".

Zube girl: I would send you some except I know you're not drinking right now! We only got Yuengling in FL in the 90's when the Yuengling family bought the old Busch Gardens brewery that Anheiser Busch no longer used.

 
At 10:50 AM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

That's a really good meme, and I do admire you for waking at 6am 7days a week! I wish I could do that but frankly I've gone lazy ever since I quit my job, I roll out of bed at around 10am these days and that really sucks.

 
At 10:12 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Junebee!

Good job on the quiz!

I haven't been in the loop lately and I'm still trying to catch up...

As for the job title, Spiderwalk has a good one: "Domestic Ornament"...I like the sound of that.

Take care out there, Junebee!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

 
At 2:38 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Octopus Grigori said...

I like the meme. I am going to force my friends to fill it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home