Friday, April 28, 2006

Flowers For Friday



I cannot take credit for these lovely flowers. They belong to our neighbors, who planted them to hide whatever the latticework fence is supposed to be hiding.

Our neighbors are an older couple from somewhere in the west. I forget if it's California or Arizona. He works part-time as a pharmacist at the VA and she is retired.
They're very nice and always interested in the progress of the Branch and Blossom.

I did, however, take this picture. I was cleaning the litterbox at the outside faucet when I noticed how lovely these flowers were in the morning light.

6 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

Those are georgeous!

 
At 7:20 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Brandy said...

How lovely. Wish I could grow flowers like that!

 
At 10:52 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Wendy said...

Beautiful! You have a great view :)

 
At 2:00 PM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Spider Walk said...

Those are very pretty. The colors compliment each other very nicely.

You are lucky to have such a view while cleaning out the litter box!

 
At 6:44 PM, April 29, 2006, Blogger junebee said...

Liz: I saw my neighbor today and told her how lovely they were.

Brandy: Me too. I think I have a black thumb when it comes to gardening!

Wendy: Yes, I complimented my neighbor on them.

Spiderwalk: That was what was striking, those contrasting colors in the morning sun.

 
At 11:10 PM, April 29, 2006, Blogger StringMan said...

Lovely show that your neighbors share with you. That's nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home