Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"I had a frog on my ass...

at 6 o'clock in the morning." So said my cousin's longtime girlfriend D. when she dropped in to see me this evening. D. said she was on the throne this morning when she heard a "plop" in the water (which she didn't initiate!). She stood up and saw a frog and despite vigorus attempts to flush said frog, the frog (in his attempt at self-preservation), attached himself firmly to her rear with his little suction-cup thingies. Naturally, this sent her (as it would any other red-blooded female) running and screaming into the master bedroom. The situation culminated in my cousin M. donning a pair of rubber gloves to remove the offending amphibian from D's butt. I didn't get why the rubber gloves were deemed necessary. But D. said it was a rather large frog, maybe larger frogs require more drastic measures.

Anyway, when someone tells you "I had a frog on my ass at 6 o'clock in the morning." you have to blog it. Gotta.

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, August 19, 2005, Blogger Julie Marsh said...

Do they live in FL too? Holy crap, that would have scared the shit out of me. I didn't realize frogs had adhesive feet.

 
At 11:33 AM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Zube said...

Oh Junebee, that was funny. And to think I got a fright from spotting a spider on the floor *near* the throne while I was sitting on it. It wasn't on my ass, and good lord, it wasn't a frog!

Wow.

 
At 2:39 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Jess said...

hahahahah that is sooo funny, glad it wasnt me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home